Milk Thistle Powder
Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn (Asterales: Asteraceae) is an important medicinal plant commonly known as milk-thistle, or St. It contains the flavo- nolignan Silymarin, which is an important bioactive compound with anti- inflammatory and antioxidant effects.Silymarin is a mixture of three flavonolignans, including silybin (silibinin), silidianin, and silichrystin which act as potent antioxidants.
Naturalin Milk Thistle Extract:
• Conform to USP Standard.
• Conform to EU standards: EC396 pesticide residues standard, heavy metal, PAHs.
Benefits Of Milk Thistle Powder
- It treats chronic liver ailments and detoxifies the liver.
- Milk thistle also has been used to treat alcoholic hepatitis, alcoholic fatty liver, cirrhosis-liver poisoning, and viral hepatitis, in addition to the side effects of pain killers.
- It can control cholesterol and maintain blood sugar levels in people with type II diabetes.
- The benefits of milk thistle tea increase when taken in a concentrated form.